RCv2 = The Rollercoaster – Isolate Series Phenotype Tidalwave Sister Strain. (If Backordered allow 1-3 weeks ETA) (If sold out the check back weekly)
Rock you Brains! Unleash the Enigmas!…
- Tidalwaves’ Sister (from other master) Produces TW² & TW³ like mutations
- Updated version of our first hybrid ever made by fusing mono-cultures on agar, LC, then on grain and fruited, This version time after time has given beautiful mycelium & fruit; however very often produces mutations & blobs that can grow into some very bizarre formations under high RH that can resemble Tooth coral, Mazegill, Corriander Flower, Cordyceps, Brain shapes, Blob like, etc, and turns deep blue in color when finished. You can almost see how every other species of mushroom evolve its shape as this unique sub strain hybrid shape shifts and finds itself. It can take you for a ride. so be prepared!
- Swabs come 2 per pk.
- Standard prints on Aluminium
More about the RollerCoaster!
- Mutation believed to be cause by the inside-out gill and growing patterns from the PE & the white hat from B+ (believe it or not some of them can even be swabbed!)
- This isolate phenotype is still extremely “multi” and aggressive. Always backup a copy the way it is before segmenting or isolating. The community will thank us later!
- Can be a fast colonizer & fruiter, however the mutations can come at any stage and take a long time to fruit, care for and then culture. Be ready to invest some time doing lab work! Collect all spores and isolate as preferred! In other words, Make your own Enigma!
- Hybrid of B+ & P.E.
- Sister to Tidalwave, the wave before the wave! From same original project but a different master!
- The 2017 project branched off with 2 sets of masters, one was Rollercoaster, the other Tidalwave. Tidalwave also produces some odd formations or mutations; however, Rollercoaster does it more!
- FYI in the beginning I was new and hid these blobs and went with more stable Tidalwave cause I thought was a screw up either genetically or environmentally and was repetitive. Later found and isolated by a once happy customer, and exploited anyway for being something amazing. So be it! Then everyone should be able to do it if they wish! Its free world and its not rocket science! Although it may make you feel like one!